Here are the top five things I’m looking forward to next week.
5. Thanksgiving. It’s the start of a new season and for me it means time with family and friends and checking off things on my to do list of fun. See #3 and #2 for examples.
4. Writing. Maybe surprising myself with a NaNo win outta nowhere. Hey, it could happen.
3. Reading. Finishing reading my 25/27th book of the year. Goodreads challenge 2013, you’re going down!
2. More writing. Finishing NaBloPoMo so I can celebrate attempting and maybe conquering one new (for me) super challenge of awesomeness.
1. Thanksgiving! I spent some time tonight planning the menu. I’m most excited about the pie!
Leave a Reply