Once again I’m writing a novel this month for NaNoWriMo! It’s not like me to have all this fun without you and so I’m inviting you to join in. If you’re in the Los Angeles area you could write your own using this county write-in calendar. Come write w/ other writers in person. Or write with others virtually!
Hey, where are you going? Okay, okay. You don’t have to write a novel this month if you aren’t so inclined. Perhaps you’re only curious to see how NaNo writers are living this month. If that’s more your style then follow my Tumblr. There I’ll give your mind a generous helping of NaNoWriMo life throughout November. On to the goodies!
5 NaNoWrimo Thingies for Crazy-Awesome People
- 50K in One Day (Kill Me Now) <– If you’re ever bored with the write a novel in 30 days challenge. Write a novel of at least 50,000 words in one day. Yes people do this. Not very coherently, but still. No, I’m not doing this.
- Five Day Novel <– Less extreme than the aforementioned challenge but still quite a challenging writing feat. No, I’m not doing this.
- Reverse NaNo <– A fantastic method to help focus on front-loading your writing so that you write fewer and fewer words each day. Yes, I am doing this.
- Write or Die <– Your letters and words will disappear and other things will happen if you stop. So write, or else!
- Written? Kitten! <– If you’re not about that write or die life here’s some positive reinforcement for all of your writing needs. With Kittehs!
Are you doing NaNoWriMo? Using this month to work on another writing project (NaNoWriMo Rebel)? Connect with me on NaNoWrimo.org or on Tumblr (madelinewright.tumblr.com) and leave a comment with whatever writing project you’re tackling this month. Happy writing!
Leave a Reply